Acting like or in a manner becoming of a raccoon.
1) To swipe somthing or take without asking but usually with the intention to return it.
2) To act greedy and hoard somthing, usually not very valuable.
3) The act of cheating somone or tricking them out of a getting a service/object.
*Usually used in this manner by red necks or hillbillies
1) Bob: Uh Joe, weres my pencil?
Joe: Sam cooned it.
2) Bob: Hey! Joe's cooning all the potato chips.
3) Bob: Hey wait! Bill just cooned me out of a turn. (During a game)
Prices shown in USD.
Skriv din email-adresse nedenunder for at få Dagens Urban Ord gratis hver morgen!
Emails sendes fra email@example.com. Vi lover ikke at spamme dig.