The game of gods. Played only by those lucky children that get Monday 4th period off school, this game seperates the men from the boys. It is a round-by-round knockout football tournament, the team last to score booted from each round. During a game of Monday Cuppy, several groups of players seem to emerge;
1. The dirty bastards team. Usually Johnny and Kev. This team will complain for anything, hold the ball up, and be hard-done-by with every decision.
2. The tap-in team. Usually Nick K and Joe. Pair of fuckers. Score nothing but shit. Deserve to die.
3. The unknowns. The people who change team weekly. This team usually involves Swanny. Unskilled and uncontrolable, this team can produce both magic and manure. If you're a betting man - steer clear of this squad.
4. The Gods. This is my team. Unparalleled in their class. This team will score peach after peach. A dead cert.
5. The floaters. Usually Josso/Motion and James/Stewart. Not part of the football crew, these teams float in every monday, bring several unorthodox playing styles. James brings the class. Motion the passion. Josso the crazy diving headers and long-range bullets. Stewart, well, he's shaggin a 6th year so we'll let him off.
6. Andy-B. Complete farmer. He is backwards. Does not speak english. No one ever goes on a team with this person. Rightly so. He is prone to kicking the keeper in the head, screaming random sounds, trying FAR too hard, and blowing goats. He broke his hand last week. Hahahaha.
Lastly, the keeper, Tim, is key to the whole thing. He governs the whole sha-bang. He makes the most wonderfully SHIT decisions, and sometimes is biased towards the God's team. Dunno why. But i like it. He does not need glasses - he needs a basic understanding of football. Ach well, makes it funny. Rock on, Timbo.
'I won Monday Cuppy, yet again!'
'Andy-B has been banned indefinetly for attemtped beheading of Timbo'
'Ladbrokes stopped taking bets on whether or not Nick K would score a shit goal. Everyone knows he will.'
Timbo; 'Goal to Scroat'
Liam; 'Tim shut the fuck up'
Timbo; 'Okay, goal to Liam'
Liam; 'Good boy, have a sweetie'
John + Kev in chorus; 'HANDBALLLLL!'
Prices shown in USD.
Skriv din email-adresse nedenunder for at få Dagens Urban Ord gratis hver morgen!
Emails sendes fra email@example.com. Vi lover ikke at spamme dig.