A cute person, used as a nickname to show affection
"oooh my lil brother is such a peanut.'
1. A comic strip by Charles M. Schulz.
2. The food, peanuts, elephants apparently like eating them. Planters is a popular brand.
3. A petty offense.
1. Jim:"I'm just reading one of the classic Peanuts comic strips in today's newspaper."
2. Elephant:"I don't know what it is about them but these are delicious."
3. Billy Bob:"This is ridiculous, I got sentenced to 5 years in prison for stealing a stick of gum, I'm in here for peanuts. While drug users and violent criminals sometimes don't spend a single day in jail."
To grab the length of a person's tie, yank it down, and push the knot up as far as you can. This results in the victim struggling to breathe, and also makes it very difficult to undo the knot as it has become so small (hence the word "peanut"). Done mostly by school kids as a prank on each other.
...and then he peanutted me, so I kicked him in the balls.
Greatest comic strip ever, drawn by Charles M. Schultz. Debuts in its first publication on October 2, 1950 and remains popular until Schultz death on February 12, 2000. The strip had been going for over 50 years, and remains popular in newspapers, greeting cards, and other products. Any child growing up after the 1950's should know what Peanuts is. Movies have been made out of the strips, and two were instant classics. "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "Its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" are both classic seasonal videos.
Characters include: Anoopy, Charlie Brown, Woodstock, Marcie, Lucy, Linus, Schroder, Peppermint Patty, Sally, Pig-Pen,
Peanuts is the greatest comic ever. I wonder if Charlie Brown ever does manage to kick that football...
almost no money at all
I got a bunch of worthless books for peanuts.
To do well. An accomplishment. The opposite form of how normally used. Grand. Excitement.
Peanuts! I just found one hundred dollars on the floor. Peanuts! She said yes.
Someone that acts out of order, obnoxious, and does not have the knowledge of the outside world.
He's a real peanut now a days.