- someone that posts inappropriate comments & pictures. (facebook *"felony")
- someone that talks non-stop about facebook in real life.
- someone that clicks "like" on every post.
- someone that always starts up chats when your chat is "online"
- someone that has nothing better to do than stay on facebook
- an aunt, uncle, grandparent, old weird schoolmate, etc. that stays in yours & everyone else's business on facebook.
** also, any act by a facebook felon is a facebook felony. Tho a facebook felony is not always committed by a facebook felon. Sometimes a facebook felony is a normal person that made an inappropriate choice.
"I was going to talk to Juan, but he was with Betsy and you know that facebook felon was chatting up about every facebook post ever! I wish she could just enjoy the party so we could too."
jane: "go online with your chats so we can talk at work!"
john: "i would, but i always get hit up by Betsy and she talks forever and gets mad when i don't immediately respond, so it's just not worth it."
jane: "ugh, i know, she's definitley the facebook felon of the year with all that mess."
"I'm done with Betsy. She committed the ultimate facebook felony by posting all her pictures from Steve's jello party. I wish you could go to jail for being a facebook felon."
"Marie is no facebook felon, but she definitely gets a facebook felony charge for those comments about child pornography on Ali's baby pictures."