søg på et hvilket som helst ord, for eksempel queefing:
n. 1: A term used to describe a keyboard which is below average, old, outdated or otherwise ill-suited to get the job of typing done. (American in origin, derived from a misspelling of the word 'keyboard' when typed on one such instrument)
I need to go to the computer store or something... This jeyboard is really pissing me off.
af Yon Terminator 26. september 2004
6 0

Words related to Jeyboard

keyboard key board keyboards key boards