A neologism or apothegm employed by ingroups to:
1. elicit solidarity,
2. pronounce exclamation or excitement,
3. alert others to one's presents,
4. bestow on others to recognise / indicate friendship
5. indicate achievement
1. "Zed" (to express acknowledgement on something said)
2. "F*$king Zed!" (with vigour on spilling a drink)
3. "Ah, Zed" (used on approach to a group of friends)
4. "Zed" (employed with a nod)
5. "Chris Zed biatch" (rising pitch)
Gratis Daglig Email
Skriv din email-adresse nedenunder for at få Dagens Urban Ord gratis hver morgen!
Emails sendes fra firstname.lastname@example.org. Vi lover ikke at spamme dig.