adj. nom·li·er, nom·li·est Slang
1. Very pleasing to the taste or smell; delicious. See Synonyms at delicious.
2. Delightful; delicious.
1. Big flappy flange flaps are rather nomly.
2. The creator of this word looks very nomly, where as his current house mate is far from nomly in the slightest. His face makes me sick.
3. Nomly is a very nomly word
4. I love the taste of fresh-from-the-bum poo, it is nomly.
Gratis Daglig Email
Skriv din email-adresse nedenunder for at få Dagens Urban Ord gratis hver morgen!
Emails sendes fra email@example.com. Vi lover ikke at spamme dig.