1. Narcotics officer
2. Someone who tells on or reports your activities to authorities, therefore ending them
OR (lesser known)
3. An overhand type of stab, usually with a crudely fashioned weapon (see SHANK)
Bitch narc'd on me for having weed, now I'm serving time, yo.
When I hit the state pen, some dude came up and shanked me. Then, his friend narc'd me. This house is rough, dogg.
Hot From Far Away. Taken from the TV show Scrubs.
MAN1: OMFG that chick has a nice badonkadonk
MAN2: dude, H.F.F.A.!
Man1: oh wow Man2 you totally saved me from making a total idiot of my self. id hug you but im not gay
Man1: And i respect your decision to like my badonkadonk
someone who loves to puff cocks (give head)
your girlfriend sure is a pickle puffer
8. december 2002
1. Derived from the word crunk
, it means something of a generally positive manner.
2. Getting crunk
without getting drunk or high
3. Used to describe good people/objects/etc. or good attributes
4. "to krunq": to make a big enterance
1. Jack: Hey, I got that new MxPx
2. Happy: Yep. We went to Katie's party and got totally krunq.
3. Jack: Hey, let's get some Grilled Stuft Burritos.
Happy: Taco Bell is krunq.
4. Happy: Hey, I'm bored.
Jack: Me too. Let's krunq it on over to the Quik Shop.
1. To take forcefully
Yo, I was walkin' down the strizzeet, and some punk-ass bitch up and thugged my ring, dogg.
1. To take easily, without force or additional coaxing.
Duquila just gave me 'bout $3.50 (tree fiddy) when I asked her.
I pimped Duquilas's tree fiddy.
University of Alabama staff member.
"Hello, my name is Dr. Crunk"