I don't really know what's wrong with those people that hate nu-metal and nu-metal bands. Apart from LP, I don't listen to genres or artists, I listen to _songs_. Damn, if I hear a catchy melody in a Britney Spears song, I'd like it, still knowing Britney is a bitch. So you lame-asses stop whining, take off your f***in' poser masks, and listen to whatever music that you like. And, you could try looking at the lyrics of nu-metal.
Look at the "broken love"/other themes ratio of most genres. For pop, it's 90/10, for example, 80/20 goes for emo, hip-hop has almost no love, but that's another thing. You see, nu-metal DOES have love songs, but they are different from the masses, and the ratio is something like 40/60.
And why should people blame nu-metal for being mainstream-friendly? Why, in fact, is being "mainstream-freindly" bad? The mainstream is what most people currently like, and, even when its fashion goes away, there would people still listening to it.
And, who cares what kind of people are the musicians? Probably most famous classic music composers were mean bastards, but their music is still remembered. The Beatles were dope-heads, but they still are great. Understand it, nobody cares if Fred Durst is a poser. If you like LB, you like it. And if you don't, you don't.
So stop f***ing around and don't forget that music is made for people to have fun, not to argue. K?
There was this really good example here, it was like, "dude listen to this" - "it rocks, what is it?" - "korn" - "it sucks". If you like some music, listen to it, dammit! Enough hipocrisy.
Bulgaria is a country located in Eastern Europe, popular for its strong alcoholic beverages, beautiful women, great food, and, sadly, the mangal
i and the chalga
. But, if you can live with those two, Bulgaria's a nice place to have your vacation.
Come and see for yourself...
A way of speaking that hackers used to conceal their sites from seach engines. Now, taken over by n00bs.
Hacker: J00 kn0 h0w 1 PwN3d z3m M1cr0$0-ft? H4x0rn @ 1t5 b357.
N00b: OMG OMG I r t3h r0xx0rz! I r s000 l33t!
A situation where you can only go "Say WHAT?", nigga style.
Tech Support: "Hi, this is tech support. I was returning your support call."
Customer: "Sorry, we don't sell lobsters to the public."
Short for compact disc
. A piece of plastic, mostly round, with the recordable side silver (although there are different shapes, sizess and colours), used for storing data. CD's hold from 600 to 700 MB of data, which equals about 70 or 80 minutes of music.
* Customer: "I'll have you know, I've never even seen a computer before yesterday."
Great. Great start to a call. He wanted to install the Internet connection software we have, so I had him insert the CD. "It ain't workin'!" was all I heard for about two minutes of trying the drive and checking to see if it was really there.
* Tech Support: "Sir, could you eject your CD for a moment? We need to check if it's scratched."
* Customer: "Ok."
* Tech Support: "Look on the bottom of the CD, and see if there are any scratches on it."
* Customer: "On the bottom? Shouldn't we check the top?"
* Tech Support: "Is the shiny side of the CD on the top?"
* Customer: "Of course."
* Tech Support: "Ok, could you flip it over so the shiny side is down and then insert it into the drive?"
* Customer: "Won't it scratch if I put it in like that?"
* Tech Support: "No, it won't scratch."
* Customer: "Well, ok...."
He inserted the CD in the drive correctly, and then his computer froze.
* Customer: "My computer froze! I told you it would scratch the CD!"
* Tech Support: "I'm sure that's not the problem--"
* Customer: "I can't believe you scratched the CD."
* Tech Support: "Ok, sir, could you hold down 'ctrl' and 'alt', and then-- (clunking sounds) Hello? Hello, sir?"
There was no one on the line for a moment. Then he spoke up again.
* Customer: "I've been holding 'ctrl' and 'alt' for the past two minutes, and nothing is happening at all on my whole damn computer, because you made me scratch the software."